2022 Custom 150' (45.72 m) USS Williamsburg
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Custom Built Replica of the USS Williamsburg, Owner will complete interior to buyers wants or recommends the classic look shown in the photos and upon completion will deliver her to Florida, Boat is priced to move fast. Owner wants a larger boat for the family
Flag of Registry: United States
- Antique and Classics
- Steel Hull
- HIN/IMO: bre184284912
$ 3,900,000 USD
Custom Built Replica of the USS Williamsburg
Owner will complete interior to buyers wants or recommends the classic look shown in the photos and upon completion will deliver her to Florida
Boat is priced to move fast. Owner wants a larger boat for the family
This is a private yacht with an US Flag
Approximate delivery in 4 months after order
Babb Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by American Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 150' 11'' (46.00 Meters)
Type: Power- New
Beam: 30' 2''
Draft Max: 3' 11''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Steel
Fuel Tank: 10566.89 Gallons (40000 Liters)
Photos click to view all
- Keelplate 30mm
- Steelplates underwater 9mm
- Plates aft and bow 8mm
- Plates in between 5mm
- Wood Deck 70mm strong
- The hull is sandblasted, primer in- and outside, black paint over water, Jotun Antifouling underwater
- The deck is made from Shougi San Japanese wood, later the deck needs the last finishing work.
- Bull Eyes new made from aluminum with rubber ring to make it watertight, 10mm acrylic glass inside
- Buildings and Chimney are made from double planked wood, maindeck windows are made from wood, watertight under the deck with tarpaper, all buildings have a connection with steel to the hull
- 4 cabins- with double beds in classic italien villa design
- 1 apartment on deck- aft building with big sleeping room and bathroom
- Kitchen on the lower deck
- Eating area on the lower deck
- Crew and storage room on the lower deck
- 2 Bathrooms with shower, toilet, washing basin, classic cement tiles, ceramic or marble tiles on the wall
- 2000 Lt of freshwater in tanks
- Sea water toilet system
- Outside shower on the balcony deck
- Simrad Go12 XSE Display
- Simrad Halo 20 Radar
- Simrad VHF RS20S D DSC
- GS25 Antenna
- Simrad Depth sounder
- Air pressure shiphorn with compressor
- Classic and historical navigation light, top, aft, starboard and portside lamps, powered with LED light
- 200kW Genset for driving- Scania Diesel Motor
- Contactor working as a clutch for driving forward and a second one for driving backwards both controlled from the bridge
- 40.000 Lt of Diesel tanks
- 500 Lt daily tank in the machinery room- to pump the diesel from the bottom tanks there
- Frequency controller from the bridge for 160kW motor.
- 8kW generator for house
- 11kW electrical Anchorwinch
- 2x 100m chains
- 2x 350kg Anchors
- Hydraulic Rudder with 4kW oil pump and tank
- Sensor with rudder position display on the bridge
- Classic 6m wood tender with Yamaha outboard motor 15hp
- Davits to lift up the tender on the ship- portside
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
4000 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood FL 33021
Babb Yachts was established to create more value for their clients within the marketplace. In this ever changing world, we believe having flexibility is the key to getting deals done in the most efficient, timely, and cost effective manner. Our listings are marketed and enhanced on the best platforms available within the industry. If you want experience, knowledge, and trust on your side, please contact Babb Yachts.