Stella Maris - 1993 105' BROWARD 105
Lapaz Mexico $1,350,000 USD
STELLA MARIS represents a 105' x 23' beam Series Broward offering spacious deck spaces, great interior volume along with her five staterooms accommodating ten guests plus crew quarters. The floor to ceiling windows offer spectacular views and her custom interior designed with cherry wood, granite throughout along with a formal dining area for ten.
Powered by DDEC 12V92's with Ulstein forward facing drives give a 17 knot cruising speed and 21 knot max. Equipped with all the large yacht options to include twin Gens, twin watermakers, stabilizers, bow thruster, tender, etc.
FEATURES & DETAILS
Engine & Amp Mechanical Equipment
Aft Deck Equipment
Deck Equipment and Tenders
- 15' Nautica Tender w/Yamaha 90HP O/B \
- Dive Compressor Swim platform w/shower
- (2) Anchors & Fortress FX85 spare anchor BBQ on Sun Deck Mediterranean stern boarding passerelle Maxwell 5000lb anchor windlass system
- (2) Switlik 8-man life rafts
Flybridge Electronics and Amp Equipment
Electronics / Navigational Equipment
- Garmin GPS Map 720
- AP70 Autopilot w/QS80 joystick ('14)
- (2) Furuno 15" Navnet TZ 2-touch multi-function displays for Chart plotter/ Radar/ Fish Finder Central Furuno 15" Navnet TZ 2-touch multi-function display for GPS
- (2) Detroit Diesel electronic displays
- Detroit Diesel marine power throttles
- Isis 700B Monitoring system
- Sea 157 VHF w/remote mic
- (2) C-Plath magnetic compass
- C Plath gyro compass
- B&G depth sounder
- B&G Speedo
- AIS w/new transmitter '18
- (5) Icom M72 handheld VHF's
- Furuno depth sounder
- Naiad stabilizer control
- Bow thruster control
- (2) Shipmate RS 8110 VHF
- Icom M506 VHF radio
- Broward safety system monitor
- L-shaped settee w/ plexi table
(5) Guest Staterooms
Main Salon and Dining
- Mirrored bulkhead
- Mirrored overhead
- Custom vanity w/black sink & custom fixtures
- STELLA MARIS was built as "Fantasy" in 1993 by Broward Marine which illustrated a progressive vision of elegance combined with the most elaborate interior of that time period. She was built as a "study of firsts" most notably the builder's new Euro-style hull design and space configuration.
- Her immense interior volume is equal to the space found on much larger yachts. Her ample 23' beam provides the extra-large staterooms and affords the convenience and privacy of two-thirds walk-around side decks without compromising the main salon's volume.
- From both inside and outside, the yachts enormous floor-to-ceiling main salon windows are her most distinctive feature offering unobstructed panoramic views. Her formal dining area is located forward of the main salon with seating for up to ten. Cherry wood, granite and strategic lights are used throughout the vessel.
- The on-deck master stateroom is tastefully appointed and features His and Her baths. Each of the yacht's four guest staterooms located on lower deck, was designed with its own distinct theme and features private baths and full entertainment center.
- STELLA MARIS aft engine room houses twin 16V92TA's equipped with Detroit Diesel electronic console monitoring system coupled to Ulstein tractor-style drives. This impressive power package pushes to an 18-knot continuous cruise. Her pilothouse features Isis ship's monitoring system and a full array of navigational and communications electronics