ORINOKIA 2007 Benetti 120 Classic @ Doninican Republic - 2007 120' BENETTI 120 CLASSIC
ORINOKIA 2007 Benetti 120 Classic @ Doninican Republic
Regarding Class , Orinokia´s class was ABS, droped in 2016, even tho the Owner made a huge refit in 2018 in Spain ( 2MM € ) were most of the class requirement were accomplish.
The yacht is good shape, she has a frequent use and care so is up and running as it suppose too.
|Engine Type:||C30 caterpillar|
|Engine Hours:||Port: 3,927 / Stb: 3,923|
|Gearboxes for Main Engines:||ZF BW 2560|
|Propulsion Type:||Twin screw 5 blades props|
Speed Consumption per hoursRangeRPM
Generators & Electricity
|Output:||2x 80 KWatt|
|Generators:||Kholer 80 EOZ (2018 replacement)|
|Generator Hours:||Port: 4,607 /|
|Generator Fuel Consumption:||Max output 500 lts / day|
|Shore Power:||2 x 45 KWatts ASEA|
|Main Engine Starting:||24 Volts|
|Generator Starting:||24 Volts|
|Type:||Condaria Chillers (360,000 BTU)|
|Water makers:||Village Marine 2 x 100 Gal/ hrs (brand new 2018 membranes). PW 2000|
|Trim Tabs/Stabilizers:||Zero Speed VT NAIAD 520@A|
|Bow Thruster:||NAIAD 63 KWatts MOD 20 LHT|
|Steering System:||BCS ( twin pumps – 1 normal operation 2nd more responsive)|
|Fuel Separator & Filtration:||ALFA LAVAL - MIB 303 (700 lts / hrs)|
|Sewage System:||HAMAN 1m3/hrs Mini L Frame BIG serial n ` 6762|
|Fresh Water System:||Twin G&R Autoclaves ACM 312 BT Control Pump|
|Bilge Water Filtration:||DVZ 150 FSU|
|Lube Oil Capacity||546 Lts|
|Waste Oil Capacity||546 Lts|
|SATcom:||SAILOR T&T SAT COM w/ SAILOR TT-3084 FB 250|
SAILOR T&T SAT COM w/ SAILOR TT-10202
SAILOR T&T SAT COM C H2095C MARITIME INMARSAT w/TRANSCEIVER
VSAT internet (European or USA capable)
VOIP communications capable
|Telephone System:||FB 250|
|SSB:||SAILOR HC 4500B|
|Cellular Phone System:||GSM / 4G 2.4 GHz all around the yacht|
|Radars:||FURUNO Radar FR 1954C BB|
|Gyrocompass:||RAYTHEON Anschutz Gyrocompass STD 22|
|Magnetic Compass:||PLATH Magnetic Compass Jupiter 180PL|
|Auto Pilot:||SPERRY Marine Autopilot V HSC|
|GPS:||Furuno GPS/DGPS FR-GP37|
|Ships Computer:||SAILOR PRINTER H1252B/ML280 ELITE|
|Laser Plotter:||Transas CHART PLOTTER NA-VTR 3231|
|Wind/Speed Log:||CETREK Wind/Log/Depth C-Net 2000|
|Navtex:||FURUNO NAVTEX FR-NX700|
|13 Deco (2 HDTV). Updated 2018, Video TV 40” on upper deck salon with Yamaha dual zone amplifier.|
|Sony multimoden( iPod ready ) system (original 2006)|
GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
Main Galley Equipment
|Other:||ISE COMPACTATOR ISE 8251|
Crew Galley/Mess Equipment
Additional Galley Equipment
|Main Laundry Equipment|
TENDERS & TOYS
|Tenders:||Novurania Equator 540 (17'1")w/Diesel Volvo Penta 190Hp engine;|
Novurania 12' w/Gas - 4Stroke - 25Hp engine;
|Dive Gear:||Compressor for Scuba Diving/ 4 tanks/ 6 full bcds and regs/ 16 snorkel equipment|
|Other:||Water toys (bananas, donuts, etc...)|
Fishing rods (4)
|Anchor Windlass:||2 x MUIR VRC 8000|
|Aft Warping Capstans:||2 x MUIR VC 4000|
|Anchors:||2 x 500 Lbs|
|Anchor Chain:||2 x 120 mts @ ¾” reinforced|
|Boat Crane and Davits:||MCA 500 Kg manual crane on upper deck|
|Passerelle:||Pin Craft Electric Ladder|
SECURITY, FIRE FIGHTING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
|CCTV System:||Camera WV-CS574 Matrix WJ-SX150A|
|Cameras:||PANASONIC INTRUDE ALARM SYST CAMERA WV CS574 MATRIX WJ-SX150A|
|Monitors:||HT-JH19FT x 3 & HT-JH 17FT x 2|
Fire Fighting Equipment:
|Fire Control System:||Engine room CO2 + Galley CO2+ Garage FM 200|
|Fire Extinguishers:||22 fire extinguishers|
|Alarms:||UNIPROGET FIRE ALLARM SYST AUTOSAFE|
|Life Rafts:||2x 12 men and 2 x 10 men, Zodiac Life rafts (MCA)|
|Medical Equipment:||Up to date MCA 150 nm. Medical M&F 1750|
Works list executed during the yard period from October 2018 until May 2019
- Bow Area:
- Full maintenance on both windlasses, with complete replacement of both ( port and Stb) gear boxes. Complete reassembly with new caulking and service brakes.
- Replacement of all 4 forward bow crystals on the Owner’s cabin with extensive fiberglass work in order to improve the clearance in between crystal and frames to avoid dangerous contact and stress.
- Complete galvanize treatment on both anchors and chains
- Replacements of both anchor’s swivels (LOYDs approved type)
- A/C and Ventilation System:
- Complete replacement of all external UTA units with replacement of all insolation material around cooling pipes on all external lockers
- Service on factory of all Fan Coil units with the replacement of 10 brand new fan coils with new ventilation ducts on all Guest Cabins, Owner Cabin and two crew cabins.
- Replacement of all insulation material (Armaflex) on the Air conditioning compressors room.
- Service on all circulation and raw water pumps with replacements as needed.
- Find and repair all pressure leaks on the cooling lines and replacement of refrigerant liquid from fresh water by Glycol.
- Fix all failures on the control panels (individual fan coil controls) on cabins and interior area as needed.
- Electric System:
- Complete update of all ABB lighting PLCs and monitoring system PLCs by ABB technicians and designers. This modification include new PLCs , NEW last generation DEIF units and NEW programable ABB light dimmers.
- NEW monitoring computers (supply by ABB ) on ECR and Pilot House with new Haterland display.
- NEW dedicated touch screen computer (supply by ABB) to control the lighting scenarios and external lights.
- Installation of new lamps and light on the ER
- Replacement of Electric Generators:
- Complete remove of old cooling pipes, preadaptation of piping for new bigger diameter pipe for cooling water and installation of extra raw water sea chest dedicated for each DG.
- Installation of new 80KWatts Kohler units 80EOZ units following the UpToDate Benetti’s design on similar Yachts models.
- This replacement also involved new wiring in order to readapt the old monitoring and control system to new ABB, DEIF and Kohler devices.
- Installation of new manual parallel maneuver on main electric switch board
- Main Engines:
- MAIN engines services. That included. disassembly of staring motor, electric alternator, fresh cooling pump, raw water and oil coolers and intercoolers.
- Following CAT recommendations replacement of old aftercooler system by new up to date models.
- Replacement of all original parts of the main engines exhausts systems including exhausts pipes, mixers and Air-Water separators.
- Installation of new insolation jackets on all exhaust system.
- Hull and Machinery:
- Replacement of all thru haul valves.
- Service all Water Makers with full replacement of membranes and reconditioning of low pressure and hi pressure pumps.
- Replacement of all originals sand filters by new ones.
- Services on all main bilge’s pumps.
- Services and all FIRE fighting pumps
- Services and all Fresh water pumps
- Services all Vacumacerator Jets pumps
- Anodizing of all ER aluminum floor panels.
- Stabilization and bow thruster:
- Full disassembly of both find stabilizers, with full replacements of all moving parts, HI pressure houses, hi pressure actuators.
- Service ZERO Speed service electric motor with all moving parts and MEGER test.
- Replacement of all hi pressure houses. (all of them located in the ER ).
- Propulsion System:
- Dismounting both main propulsion shafts, install new underwater rubber berings, services dry seals, alignment revision.
- Steering system:
- Dismounting both rudders blades and replacement of all moving parts and seals.
- Replacement of all hydraulic actuators.
- Replacement of all HI pressure houses.
- Replacement all of SS rigid HI pressure lines
- Disassembly of the steering power pack and replacement of both pumps.
- Visual inspection of Grey, Black and daily Fuel tank with a complete peeling of old sealant paint, re-spray coating paint and replacement of gaskets.
- Service VEGA sensors and replacement as needed.
- Complete disassembly of the yacht’s galley, replacement of all A30 insolation material , installation of new flooring , reconstruction of the galley’s freezers and construction of SS trays under the Freezers, drainages and relocation of the cooling lines in order to collet condensation water and avoid contamination by moisture on the A30 insolation under the floor.
- Installation of new appliances (oven, induction cooking top, microwave and dish washer and trash compactor).
- Replacement of both freezer’s compressors.
- Services cooling raw water pump and installation of new sea strainer.
- Laundry :
- Installation of new washers and dryers machines
- Full reconstruction and the laundry cabin bathroom.
- Crew Area:
- Full reconstruction of both FWs crew cabins bathrooms.
- Replacement of all mattresses.
- Replacement of all A/C ventilation ducts on both FW cabins
- Guest Area and salons:
- Replacement of all ventilation ducts
- Replacement of all damage walls decorative wood panels
- Installation of up to date internet router on all the yacht’s areas.
- New upholstery on all interior sofas and cushions
- Service transoms door hydraulic power pack.
- Service all lock pins.
- Replacement of all HI pressure houses.
- Dismounting of all Tender’s slips. Services hydraulic winch’s, replacement of all HI pressure hydraulic lines.
- Floor paint job.
- Installation of new lights
- Installation of a new fuel transfer house.
- Full services on NOVURANIA 540, with full disassembly of the engine bay and installation of a new transmission gear.
- Replacement of both Yamaha Transmission gears on Main engines.
- Replacement of the old TRANSAS dedicated computer.
- Software updates with new Charts licenses
- Installation of new monitoring system computer dedicated for the main engines.
- Service both radars with new magnetometers
- Installation of new 4G Internet antenna with new Gbits switch
- Installation of new wind station
- Installation of new Plotter repeaters on captain’s cabin
- Installation of new NMEA 2000 network for further improvements
- Installation of a new SAILOR C system with a new antenna.
- Installation of new ABB computer dedicated to the lighting system.
- Installation of new VHF auxiliary antennas with new wiring to the main arc.
- Exterior Areas:
- New table covers and canvas
- New window’s covers on wheelhouse and owner’s cabin
- New canvas shade on upper deck
- New cushion covers on all external cushions