2016 Young Brothers 45' (13.72 m) 45
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
2016 Young Brothers 45' - Beautiful, customized Downeast style yacht. Powered by 1150hp CAT C-18 with warranty to Dec. 2026. Seakeeper6, Bow Thruster, 4 Garmin touchscreens, much more! Fishing package includes Green Stick tuna trolling pole. Covered Slip kept! Price Just Reduced by $100K--CALL NOW!
Flag of Registry: United States
- Downeast / Convertible Boats
- Fiberglass Hull
"Hey Jude" is a high quality, semi-custom build, commissioned by a very experienced yachtsman without regard for expense. With the heritage of a true Downeaster, and all of the modern technology of a state of the art custom built yacht, she checks all of the boxes for a discerning buyer.
Some of her main features include a Caterpillar 1150 HP, C-18 Diesel Engine with full Cat warranty until 12/15/2026. She boasts a Seakeeper 6 Gyro Stabilizer, 9 KW Northern Lights Generator, bow thruster, cockpit helm station, Humphree Trim Stabilization System, 4 Garmin touchscreens, Panoptic sounder, Flir night vision , 6kw radar, and lot more.
Her fishing package is extensive with Outriggers, power teaser/dredge system, "Green Stick" tuna trolling pole system, ice chipper, and so much more.
This is truly a one of a kind classic whose condition is remarkable thanks to a constant ongoing professional care and always living in a covered slip by her original owner. Always kept in a covered slip, she truly sparkles. Replacement cost today in excess of $2M.
Babb Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 45' (13.72 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Draft Max: 5'
Maximum Speed: 32 Knots
Cruise Speed: 25 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Air Conditioning: Yes
Bow Thruster: Yes
Fuel Tank: 800 Gallons (3028.33 Liters)
Fresh Water: 100 Gallons (378.54 Liters)
Holding Tank: 18 Gallons (68.14 Liters)
Builder: Young Brothers
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Caterpillar
- Engine Model: C-18-E Acert
- Engine Year: 2016
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 1150.00
- Power KW: 857.56
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2037.00
- Serial Number: JLE05175
- Engine Location: Middle
Enter the salon from a centerline FRP sliding door from the cockpit. All of the interior cabin soles are pressed, plank style cork. The interior walls are white gel-coated with cherry wood trim and cabinetry. The headliners are vinyl panels with cherry-wood accents and grab rails. There is a U-Shaped settee port side aft in salon which will convert to large double berth. There are (2) pneumatic electric powered reclining cushioned guest helm seats forward to port and a single pneumatic power cushioned seat for the helmsman to starboard. There is a sliding door for the helm station allowing side deck access.
- (3) HO Bostrom Sea Post, power shock absorbing, weight-adjustable suspension seats with 6-way power adjust
- Convertible settee makes a berth with insert filler
Galley starboard aft in main cabin:
- Corian type countertop with a deep double stainless steel sinks
- (2) Stainless Isotherm refrigerated drawers
- Farberware microwave oven
- Electric Jen-Air style cooktop in the cockpit
- Chest Freezer in FRP cabinet in cockpit
Staterooms are 3 steps down from the salon with two over-under guest berths to starboard with a sliding privacy door. These berths can sleep two in each berth.
Across to port is the head compartment featuring a separate shower stall with a Vacu-flush head, vanity and sink.
Forward to the V-Berth with two large single berths.
There is a large hanging locker to port and a large storage locker to starboard in the companionway.
- Garmin 7612 SCV MFD
- (2) Garmin 7616 MFD'S
- Garmin Panoptix™ LiveScope Sonar
- Garmin GSD 26 Chirp Sonar
- Garmin 6 KW XHD2 open array radar
- Garmin VHF with GHS 10 mic
- MELOS Taiyo TD-L1550A VHF with Automatic Digital Direction Finder
- FLIR camera with dial control
- Simrad AutoPilot Networked
- KVH Tracphone antenna
- Fusion 12-volt Stereo with MS-NRX200i remote
- Eyoyo DVR Closed Circuit TV Recording system with Cockpit Cameras
- 4" Ritchie PowerDamp Plus Compass
- Fixed mounted manual spotlight
- Garmin 8616 MFD Networked
- Simrad Autopilot
- Garmin VHF with Mic
In 2023 the engine received a top end overhaul with all new valves and cylinder head reconditioned. A new engine warranty was purchased at that time. Warranty good through 12/15/2026. Total fuel burn to date has averaged 16.6 GPH. In 2024 the engine was fully serviced with all new hose clamps and hoses as needed.
- SeaKeeper 6 gyro stabilizer
- Humphree Interceptor digital trim/ride tab control
- Sleipner Side-Power 24-volt bow thruster
- (3) Dometic Marine Air 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners
- Ice Sea model IC800-230-FS(SC), fresh or saltwater ice maker
- Groco GHSN-13, 12-volt oil exchange system
- Caterpillar digital gauge package.
- Two station Caterpillar electronic controls with ZF Clear Command model 9222 control box
- ZF model ZF500-A1, 2.192:1 ratio marine reduction gear
- 2 3/4" Aquamet 22 Propeller Shaft
- Power assist hydraulic station
- Dripless propeller shaft packing
- Racor 751000MAX filter/separators with vacuum gauge
- Vacu-Flush marine head with holding tank and macerator pump
- Salt water Live well pump
- Salt Water washdown pump
- Pressure fresh water pump
- (1) 4000 GPH bilge pump in engine room, (4) 2200 GPH bilge pumps, audible high-water bilge alarm
Fiberglass Non-Skid exterior decks. Decks are cored with Coosa Composite Board. There are additional lifting/splash rails at the waterline, and bilge boards for improved water flow to propeller. There is a full keel with sand shoe to the rudder for propeller protection.
There is a separate helm station to starboard in the cockpit with full controls and electronics.
- Transom tuna-door and gate
- Transom Live well
- Underwater Lights
- (7) Aluminum Bomar flush mounted deck hatches in cockpit
- Cockpit helm controls with full Nav-Station
- Chest freezer in Cockpit in FRP cabinet
- Electric Grill in Cockpit
- FRP bow pulpit with anchor roller
- Rocna 25 Anchor with chain and rode
- EZ Anchor Puller Rebel electric drum windlass with remote
- Custom mast with radar, antenna, FLIR and light bars fore and aft
- Side door access from lower helm to deck
- Sliding rear Cabin door
- Stainless bow/side and hand rails
Boat is very well equipped for a variety of offshore fishing types.
- Transom door with gate
- Transom Live well
- Under Deck insulated fish box
- Ice-Sea fresh or salt water ice maker feeds fish box directly
- Power reels for teasers
- (2) Heavy duty stainless retractable dredge poles
- Green Stick Mount, FRP pole, and electric reel for tuna
- 10-Place S/S Rocket Launcher over cockpit
- Rupp Top Gun Outriggers with center rigger
- Northern Lights 9 KW Generator Model M773LW3-9kW
- 160-amp Engine alternator with Balmar MC-614 voltage regulator
- MasterVolt ChargeMaster 24V 20 Amp Charger
- MasterVolt ChargeMaster 12V 100 Amp Charger
- (1) NorthStar SMS-AGM-220, 12V 105 Amp Battery
- (8) North Star SMS-AGM-480, 12V 210 Amp Battery
- 50-amp 120/240-volt Shore service with Glendenning Cablemaster
- Blue Seas Electrical Distribution Panels
- Viking Offshore Life Raft in Stainless mount on cabin top
- (6) Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Xintex CO detector in forward cabin - Kidde Smoke alarm in forward cabin, Kidde Smoke alarm in guest cabin
- Johnson Pump 4000, 12-volt submersible pump and Rule-a-matic float switch in bilge sump aft of engine. RuleMate 2000, 12-volt submersible pump with integral automatic switch in bilge area aft of engine. Johnson SPX2200, 12-volt submersible pump with automatic switch in bilge below generator shelf. Johnson 12-volt submersible pump with automatic switch installed in lazarette. Johnson SPX2200 12-volt submersible pump in bilge below steps to forward landing area. Elevated float switch in lazarette activated audible high-water alarm.
"Hey Jude" is a spectacular boat that is the rare combination of Classic New England design and modern technology. She is a great performing boat and is equipped with all of the features of a modern yacht. She is truly a Yacht with the quality of fit and finish found in high end custom yachts. All service is current and she is truly in turn key condition. We welcome a through inspection by a discerning buyer. Seller is retiring from boating and has priced the boat at 1/2 of replacement cost.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Babb Yachts was established to create more value for their clients within the marketplace. In this ever changing world, we believe having flexibility is the key to getting deals done in the most efficient, timely, and cost effective manner. Our listings are marketed and enhanced on the best platforms available within the industry. If you want experience, knowledge, and trust on your side, please contact Babb Yachts.