2022 Highfield 16' (5.00 m) Sport 520
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Highfield Sport 520
- Aluminum Hull
- HIN/IMO: HFM420SPP121
- Stock #: tender
Call for Price
Customizable Boat: Fort Lauderdale
The Highfield Sport 520 has a maximum power rating of 100 HP and accommodates up to 10 passengers. Its 24° deadrise delivers a stable ride even in rough conditions. The powder coated aluminum hull is ideal for beaching or trailering without worry of fiberglass or gelcoat damages. With high-end finishes and impressive features, the Sport 520 is a fantastic day boat or luxury yacht tender.
The deluxe console includes a tinted windshield, a grab rail, and a dash with space to mount 9" electronics. Seating includes forward console seating, a helm bench, and a bow seat convertible to a sun pad all upholstered in "carbon fiber" material with double diamond stitching.
Other features include a self-draining cockpit, an extra wide bow step with an anchor line bow roller, recessed cleats, a 28-gallon fuel tank, three storage compartments, an EVA brushed foam deck, four lifting points, two towing bridle points, LED deck lights, an electrical pack with deck lights and a bilge pump, a heavy duty rub rail, a keel guard, and a Highfield dry bag, a foot pump, paddles, and a repair kit.
We are Florida’s east coast premiere dealer for Highfield Boats, located in:
Dania Beach / Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach.
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- NEW High-Performance 24º deadrise hull with welded lift stakes
- ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tube - Welded seams (PVC)
- Flush mount non-return air valves
- Self-draining cockpit
- Double diamond stitch cushions with carbon fabric upholstery
- Extra wide bow boarding step, with anchor line bow roller
- Recessed stainless steel folding cleats
- Deluxe console with tinted windshield and grab rail
- Driver side Flip-up Bolster seat, 3 position seating for driver.
- Optional Carbon finished dashboard, dash fits a 9” flush mount chartplotter
- Integrated Under Deck installed 28 gal/105L EPA Fuel System
- Three (3) storage compartments with hydraulic assist lids
- EVA brushed foam teak finished deck
- Stainless Steel folding davit lifting points (4)
- Welded direct to hull towing bridle points (2)
- LED deck lights
- Six (6) LED lit panel switches
- Electrical pack including bilge pump & lights for boat & console
- Heavy duty splash guard rub strake
- Full length durable keel guard
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, paddles, repair kit
- Removable Ski/Tow Post
- Roll Bar Arch, for towing and light mount
- Carbon Dash
- Stowable Sun Bed
- 6 Color options available by special order, standard white/gray
- Boat Cover
Babb Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Nautical Ventures. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Stock #: tender
LOA: 16' 4'' (5.00 Meters)
Type: Power- New
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Aluminum
Fuel Tank: 28 Gallons (105.99 Liters)
Dry Weight: 1136.1924
Max Passengers: 10
Photos click to view all
4000 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood FL 33021
Babb Yachts was established to create more value for their clients within the marketplace. In this ever changing world, we believe having flexibility is the key to getting deals done in the most efficient, timely, and cost effective manner. Our listings are marketed and enhanced on the best platforms available within the industry. If you want experience, knowledge, and trust on your side, please contact Babb Yachts.